Can I Be Worry-Free, Part 1
Read the Fragrant Aroma Blog before completing this study.
Read Matthew 6:24-33.
1. What are the primary fears and worries of women in your community?
2. Are there community outreach efforts to help women who are in need of food, shelter and clothing?
3. How can you be the woman God uses to address the needs of others in your community? Are you willing?
4. On a personal note, do you have unmet needs you are worried about?
5. Look up and read Isaiah 61:10. How are believers in Christ clothed?
6. How is Jesus identified in John 6:35? What is His promise for those who believe in Him?
7. Read John 4:10-14. How did Jesus distinguish between the water from the well and the water He would give?
8. As a reminder from the Blog, I Corinthians 6:19-20 tells us that our bodies are a temple of the Holy Spirit within us. According to Romans 12:1, what are we to do with our bodies?
9. In closing, based on these verses you have read, why do you think Jesus could confidently say, “do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink, or about your body, what you will wear”?
10. Does knowing that Jesus is the Bread of Life, the Living Water and has clothed us with a robe of righteousness give you confidence in knowing your needs will be met? Prayerfully claim these verses for your life.