In a world of political upheaval, violence and sexual assault, the question becomes – who is trustworthy? In the newly released book, Rock Solid Trust, the answer is given for where to turn when trust is shattered beyond human repair. It leads you to the One who was, is and always will be trustworthy, and that is God Himself.
To some, it may seem to be a trite answer, yet I know these things to be true:
• When you suffer, He gives comfort.
• When you feel betrayed, He gives confidence.
• When you are exhausted, He gives strength.
• When you feel lost, He leads the way.
• When you feel threatened, He gives courage and peace.
In all these things, He is everywhere present and always present in your life as you turn to Him. And because He is our refuge and strength, a very present help in time of trouble, we can turn to Him with any need or condition. He will always be there for us though we may feel abandoned by others. “The Lord will not forsake His people or abandon His heritage.” Psalm 94:14 (HSCB)
You can read about this and more. To order the book, us this link.